"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Play & Scriptwriting Writing Reference Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Play & Scriptwriting Writing Reference category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Play & Scriptwriting Writing Reference Books.
10 Best Play & Scriptwriting Writing Reference Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Play & Scriptwriting Writing Reference Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Parts One and Two: The Official Playscript of the Original West End Production by J.K. Rowling Review Summary
2. Working on a Song: The Lyrics of HADESTOWN by Anaïs Mitchell Review Summary
3. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (37 plays, 160 sonnets and 5 Poetry Books With Active Table of Contents) by William Shakespeare Review Summary
4. The Art Of Dramatic Writing: Its Basis in the Creative Interpretation of Human Motives by Lajos Egri Review Summary
5. For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf by Ntozake Shange Review Summary
6. The Science of Storytelling: Why Stories Make Us Human and How to Tell Them Better by Will Storr Review Summary
7. Backwards & Forwards: A Technical Manual for Reading Plays by David Ball Review Summary
8. The Inheritance by Matthew Lopez Review Summary
9. The Idea: The Seven Elements of a Viable Story for Screen, Stage or Fiction by Erik Bork Review Summary
10. Mom and Son : Mom's Love and Game : mother and son: mom son : mother son by Batista Philippe Review Summary