"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best PMP Exam Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the PMP Exam category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best PMP Exam Books.
10 Best PMP Exam Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best PMP Exam Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive by Kevin Horsley Review Summary
2. PMP Exam Master Prep: Learn Faster, Retain More, Pass the PMP Exam, Sixth Edition by Scott Payne Review Summary
3. The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, Sixth Edition by Andy Crowe Review Summary
4. PMP Exam Success Sheet by INC. REED INTEGRATION Review Summary
5. PMP Exam Prep: Pass on Your First Attempt (Based on the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition): Plus: Audio Exclusive Content to Agile (Updated 2020 Edition) by Rita Gladwell Review Summary
6. Project Management For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle)) by Stanley E. Portny Review Summary
7. PMP Exam Prep Simplified: Based on PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition by Andrew Ramdayal Review Summary
8. PMP Exam Prep Flashcards (PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition) by Belinda Goodrich Review Summary
9. PMP PMBOK Audio Study Guide!: Complete Review of Project Management Professional: Best Test Prep to Help Pass the Exam & Get Your Certification! by Ralph Cybulski Review Summary
10. PMP Exam: Quick Reference Guide, Sixth edition (Test Prep series) by Andy Crowe PMP PgMP Review Summary