"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Podiatry Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Podiatry category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Podiatry Books.
10 Best Podiatry Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Podiatry Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. EKG/ECG Interpretation: Everything you Need to Know about the 12-Lead ECG/EKG Interpretation and How to Diagnose and Treat Arrhythmias by David Andersson Review Summary
2. Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (Fundamentals of Radiology) by Jon A. Jacobson MD Review Summary
3. Simple Steps to Foot Pain Relief: The New Science of Healthy Feet by Katy Bowman Review Summary
4. Fixing Your Feet: Injury Prevention and Treatments for Athletes by John Vonhof Review Summary
5. Fixing You: Hip & Knee Pain: Self-treatment for IT band friction, arthritis, groin pain, bursitis, knee pain, PFS, AKPS, and other diagnoses by Rick Olderman Review Summary
6. Data Science from Scratch with Python: A Step By Step Guide for Beginner's and Faster Way To Learn Python In 7 Days & NLP using Advanced (Including Programming Interview Questions) by Richard Wilson Review Summary
7. Older Yet Faster: The Secret to Running Fast and Injury Free by Keith Roland Bateman Review Summary
8. Fixing You: Foot & Ankle Pain: Self-treatment for foot and ankle pain, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, assessing shoe inserts and other diagnoses (Volume 1) by Rick Olderman MSPT Review Summary
9. Whole Body Barefoot: Transitioning Well to Minimal Footwear by Katy Bowman Review Summary
10. Foot Reflexology: A Complete Guide for Foot Reflexology Self Massage by Samuel Hayes Review Summary