"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Poker Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Poker category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Poker Books.
10 Best Poker Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Poker Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Biggest Bluff: How I Learned to Pay Attention, Master Myself, and Win by Maria Konnikova Review Summary
2. Genius Music (Genius Playing Cards) by Rik Lee Review Summary
3. Spellbook Cards: Bard (Dungeons & Dragons) by Wizards RPG Team Review Summary
4. The Theory of Poker: A Professional Poker Player Teaches You How To Think Like One by David Sklansky Review Summary
5. Among Us Guide: The Complete Guide, Walkthrough, Tips and Hints to Become a Pro Player by Hannah. K Review Summary
6. The Office Playing Cards by Chantel de Sousa Review Summary
7. Poker Workbook: Math & Preflop: Learn & Practice +EV Skills Between Sessions by James Sweeney Review Summary
8. Card Games For Dummies by Barry Rigal Review Summary
9. Molly's Game [Movie Tie-in]: The True Story of the 26-Year-Old Woman Behind the Most Exclusive, High-Stakes Underground Poker Game in the World by Molly Bloom Review Summary
10. Poker For Dummies by Richard D. Harroch Review Summary