"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Police Procedurals Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Police Procedurals category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Police Procedurals Books.
10 Best Police Procedurals Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Police Procedurals Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Law of Innocence (Mickey Haller Book 6) by Michael Connelly Review Summary
2. Deadly Cross (Alex Cross, 28) by James Patterson Review Summary
3. Deadly Cross (Alex Cross Book 28) by James Patterson Review Summary
4. Cross Her Heart (Bree Taggert Book 1) by Melinda Leigh Review Summary
5. The Searcher: A Novel by Tana French Review Summary
6. Law of Innocence (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel, Book 6) (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel, 6) by Michael Connelly Review Summary
7. The Last Sister (Columbia River Book 1) by Kendra Elliot Review Summary
8. The Law of Innocence by Michael Connelly Review Summary
9. The Searcher: A Novel by Tana French Review Summary
10. The Girl in the Woods (A Waterman & Stark Thriller Book 3) by Gregg Olsen Review Summary