"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Political Economy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Political Economy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Political Economy Books.
10 Best Political Economy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Political Economy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Race & Economics: How Much Can Be Blamed on Discrimination? (Hoover Institution Press Publication) by Walter E. Williams Review Summary
2. Race and Economics: How Much Can Be Blamed on Discrimination? (Hoover Institution Press Publication Book 599) by Walter E. Williams Review Summary
3. Discrimination and Disparities by Thomas Sowell Review Summary
4. Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell Review Summary
5. The War on Cash: How Banks and a Power-Hungry Government Want to Confiscate Your Cash, Steal Your Liberty and Track Every Dollar You Spend. And How to Fight Back. by David McRee Review Summary
6. Skin in the Game: Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life by Nassim Nicholas Taleb Review Summary
7. Liberty Versus the Tyranny of Socialism: Controversial Essays by Walter E. Williams Review Summary
8. The War on Normal People: The Truth About America's Disappearing Jobs and Why Universal Basic Income Is Our Future by Andrew Yang Review Summary
9. Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty by Daron Acemoglu Review Summary
10. Economic Facts and Fallacies, 2nd edition by Thomas Sowell Review Summary