"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Political Fiction Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Political Fiction category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Political Fiction Books.
10 Best Political Fiction Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Political Fiction Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. 1984 (Signet Classics) by George Orwell Review Summary
2. The Overstory: A Novel by Richard Powers Review Summary
3. Animal Farm, 50th Anniversary Edition by George Orwell Review Summary
4. A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel by Amor Towles Review Summary
5. 1984 by George Orwell Review Summary
6. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood Review Summary
7. The Cold Millions: A Novel by Jess Walter Review Summary
8. The Overstory: A Novel by Richard Powers Review Summary
9. The Beekeeper of Aleppo: A Novel by Christy Lefteri Review Summary
10. Crisis (Kelly Turnbull Book 5) by Kurt Schlichter Review Summary