"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Political History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Political History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Political History Books.
10 Best Political History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Political History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Common Sense (Dover Thrift Editions) by Thomas Paine Review Summary
2. Common Sense (Books of American Wisdom) by Thomas Paine Review Summary
3. Republic (Hackett Classics) by Plato Review Summary
4. The Unabomber Manifesto: Industrial Society and Its Future by The Unabomber Review Summary
5. Rubicon by Tom Holland Review Summary
6. Accidental Presidents (Eight Men Who Changed America) by Jared Cohen Review Summary
7. Anarchy, State, and Utopia by Robert Nozick Review Summary
8. The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates: A Proper Resistance to Tyranny and a Repudiation of Unlimited Obedience to Civil Government by Matthew J. Trewhella Review Summary
9. The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx Review Summary
10. The Reactionary Mind: Conservatism from Edmund Burke to Donald Trump by Corey Robin Review Summary