"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Political Leadership Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Political Leadership category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Political Leadership Books.
10 Best Political Leadership Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Political Leadership Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream by Barack Obama Review Summary
2. BLITZ: Trump Will Smash the Left and Win by David Horowitz Review Summary
3. Concise 48 Laws of Power by Greene Review Summary
4. Propaganda by Edward Bernays Review Summary
5. The Bully Pulpit: Theodore Roosevelt and the Golden Age of Journalism by Doris Kearns Goodwin Review Summary
6. Eloquence: The Hidden Secret of Words that Change the World by Peter Andrei Review Summary
7. Barack Obama Book: The Biography of Barack Obama by University Press Review Summary
8. The Dictator's Handbook: Why Bad Behavior is Almost Always Good Politics by Bruce Bueno de Mesquita Review Summary
9. Lincoln on Leadership: Executive Strategies for Tough Times by Donald T. Phillips Review Summary
10. A President Like No Other: Donald J. Trump and the Restoring of America by Conrad Black Review Summary