"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Political Philosophy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Political Philosophy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Political Philosophy Books.
10 Best Political Philosophy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Political Philosophy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene Review Summary
2. The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx Review Summary
3. Trust: America's Best Chance by Pete Buttigieg Review Summary
4. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson Review Summary
5. The Tyranny of Merit: What's Become of the Common Good? by Michael J. Sandel Review Summary
6. Morality: Restoring the Common Good in Divided Times by Jonathan Sacks Review Summary
7. Countdown to Socialism by Devin Nunes Review Summary
8. The Tyranny of Merit: What's Become of the Common Good? by Michael J. Sandel Review Summary
9. The Tyranny of Merit: What's Become of the Common Good? by Michael J. Sandel Review Summary
10. The Road to Serfdom: Text and Documents–The Definitive Edition (The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek, Volume 2) by Hayek Review Summary