"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Political Reference Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Political Reference category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Political Reference Books.
10 Best Political Reference Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Political Reference Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. 2021 The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg Wall Calendar: Her Words of Hope, Equality and Inspiration ― A yearlong tribute to the notorious RBG (12-Month Monthly Calendar) by Sourcebooks Review Summary
2. The Constitution and the Declaration of Independence: The Constitution of the United States of America by The Founding Fathers Review Summary
3. The Art of War & Other Classics of Eastern Philosophy (Leather-bound Classics) by Sun Tzu Review Summary
4. Constitution of the United States (Books of American Wisdom) by Founding Fathers Review Summary
5. The Second Amendment Manifesto: What Every American Should Know about Their Constitutional Right to Own Guns by John Paine Review Summary
6. The Prince by Niccoló Machiavelli Review Summary
7. The Politics Industry: How Political Innovation Can Break Partisan Gridlock and Save Our Democracy by Katherine M. Gehl Review Summary
8. The Art Of War by Sun Tzu Review Summary
9. The Art of War: A Graphic Novel by Sun Tzu Review Summary
10. The CIA World Factbook 2020-2021 by Central Intelligence Agency Review Summary