"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Political Science Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Political Science category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Political Science Books.
10 Best Political Science Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Political Science Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. 2021 The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg Wall Calendar: Her Words of Hope, Equality and Inspiration ― A yearlong tribute to the notorious RBG (12-Month Monthly Calendar) by Sourcebooks Review Summary
2. Obama: An Intimate Portrait by Pete Souza Review Summary
3. The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene Review Summary
4. 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene Review Summary
5. How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps by Ben Shapiro Review Summary
6. The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America by Richard Rothstein Review Summary
7. The Constitution of the United States and The Declaration of Independence by Delegates of The Constitutional… Review Summary
8. The Constitution of the United States by Delegates of the Constitutional… Review Summary
9. The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir by John Bolton Review Summary
10. Mediocre: The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America by Ijeoma Oluo Review Summary