"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Safety & First Aid Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Safety & First Aid category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Safety & First Aid Books.
10 Best Safety & First Aid Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Safety & First Aid Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The MeatEater Guide to Wilderness Skills and Survival by Steven Rinella Review Summary
2. 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative's Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation by Clint Emerson Review Summary
3. 100 Deadly Skills: Survival Edition: The SEAL Operative's Guide to Surviving in the Wild and Being Prepared for Any Disaster by Clint Emerson Review Summary
4. SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere by John ‘Lofty’ Wiseman Review Summary
5. Into the Abyss: An Extraordinary True Story by Carol Shaben Review Summary
6. Bushcraft First Aid: A Field Guide to Wilderness Emergency Care by Dave Canterbury Review Summary
7. Spanish Grammar (Quick Study) by Inc. BarCharts Review Summary
8. FIGHT BACK: Beat the Coronavirus by Chauncey W. Crandall MD Review Summary
9. The Survival Medicine Handbook: THE essential guide for when medical help is NOT on the way by Joseph Alton MD Review Summary
10. The Ultimate Survival Medicine Guide: Emergency Preparedness for ANY Disaster by Amy Alton Review Summary